All players must register to play
To register do the following:
- You need to go to http://cookcraftnetwork.net/register.php
- Fill in the account name you play as with minecraft
- Choose a decent password for you to login in with (If you own a legit minecraft account, do not use the password you use at minecraft.net)
- Fill in a valid email as we will send an activation link before you can play.
- Then you need to check your email and click the activation link it sends you.
- After that you can type in-game: /login yourpassword
- Remember you can change your password and email at http://cookcraftnetwork.net/ucp.php
- If you have forgotten your password then go to http://cookcraftnetwork.net/forget.php
To connect our server you will need to:
- Download Minecraft from Minecraft.net if you have bought it and registered a legit account with them.
- If you do not have a retail minecraft account then it is up to you to find a cracked client at your own risk, we do not officially support cracked clients but we do allow them to connect
- Either login with your legit Minecraft username & password or if you have the cracked client, then just pick a username that is not taken. (users who own a legit username from minecraft.net will have priority with keeping that in-game)
- Lastly to connect to our server you need to click Multiplayer => Add Server
=> Enter a Server name (CookCraftNetwork)
=> Enter the server address which is: 22.214.171.124
=> Click Done, then click Join Server